10 August 2015

Happy Birthday Nancy!!!

Having a special blog feature today to wish Happy Birthday to Nancy Leppek! She is our fearless leader over at Seize the Birthday.  She keeps us organized and smiling.  A huge happy birthday to her as well as a huge thanks for all that does.  You're awesome Nancy!



Most of the rest of the design team has also whipped up a card to celebrate Nancy! (Those who aren't on the list are vacationing).  Be sure to stop by and check out what they came up with and also stop by Nancy's blog to wish her a happy day too!  This is the order we are 'hopping' in...

Glenda (me)

I must confess this card will be late getting to Nancy... I am up to my eyeballs in thesis work!  The end is in sight though...

Have a marvellous day and a wonderful week.
Glenda

Card details:
Celebrate - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamp: Paper Smooches
Paper: white card stock, Jillibean Soup polka dot paper, SU! green card stock
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Twisted Citron & Mermaid Lagoon, VersaFine Black
Accessories: Tim Holtz bubble stencil, sponge, washi tape, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, sequins, PTI die, EK Success corner rounder punch

7 comments:

  1. What a fun and pretty card! Nancy is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and pretty card! Nancy is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and I am so happy we did it all together! She will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this zingy card, and I'm sure Nancy will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, managing a fun and bright card like this when you're up to your eyeballs in your thesis! Great colours, and I like the scattering of sequins to complement the background stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got home from an entire day and evening away and when I caught word of this blog hop I was so touched! I love your card Glenda and especially the aded bling! I appreciate you taking the time in the middle of your thesis work to hop along with the team. Your friendship means a lot to me. I have been going through a rough time the last few weeks and this hop put a huge smile back on my face! Thanks isn't adequate enough! Good Luck with your paper! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fresh bold and vibrant look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}