22 November 2017

Playing with glitter

All this Christmas stuff is almost too much for me (I'm a "Christmas in December only" kind of person)... but I am having way too much fun making these tags inspired by Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!  This tag was inspired by Tracey's stunning tags on day 7.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Glenda

Details:
Glamorous glitter
Paper: white card stock, SU! silver foil paper and Red glimmer paper
Accessories: silver cord, Spellbinders snowflake die, EK Success 1 ¼" and 1 ¾" circle punches

3 comments:

  1. Glittery glamorous, indeed, Glenda! This stunning snowflake will certainly add a WOW to any package you adorn with it! So thrilled to see this gem in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red, glitter, a touch of silver — my kind of tag! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying being ahead of the game for once. Though I'm probably spending more time on my card sets for neighbors than I would have just baking extra cookies when I get around to that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}