21 November 2017

Playing with splatter II

My second tag today has a similar colour scheme to the first one.  It's inspired by Svitlana Shayevich's wonderful tag on day 5 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I find it interesting how I'm so drawn to the lovely neutral colours as my normal trend is like bright and bold designs.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting.
Glenda

Details:
Happy holidays - 2"x4"
Stamps: A Muse, PTI
Paper: kraft tag
Ink: VersaMark, VersaColor Bark
Accessories: SU! Espresso ribbon, Mr Huey Opaque White mist, A Muse white embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Glenda there is nothing more 'home-y' than kraft at Christmas... so glad you've CASEd Svitlana... I've SO WANTED to! Thanks for playing Tag with us at 25 Days!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm managing to stick to my brights, mostly. :P I like this version with the two shades of brown along with the bold white!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}